Wednesday 3 December 2008

Where has all the time gone?




As Christmas gets nearer, there seems to be less time to fit everything in. There is still shopping to be done, presents to be wrapped, my grand-daughter's birthday party and paintings to get on with. It will be lovely when the holidays come and I won't have to be anywhere.




I went to an acrylic workshop this week and, as usual, there just was not enough time to finish my painting. Have posted a picture of my papaya tree and one day hope to finish it. It is on a nice square box canvas. On Friday we are working with granulating watercolours in a subject of our choice. I am not sure what it will be but think it is always so much better to go in with something worked out in advance.

4 comments:

Anita Davies said...

This is beautiful, such an appealing palette.

carol said...

Thank you for your kind words Anita but I think it needs quite a bit of work yet. So glad you dropped by.

Joan Sandford-Cook said...

You lucky Carol - another workshop!! and the result is gorgeous - beatuiful colours and composition. I like it as it is - such charm and feminity.

There you are, keep blogging we do come to peek as often as we can.

carol said...

Thank you for your kind words Joan, though I am thinking of giving up on the blog as my husband tends to monopolise the computer and it does seem to take me quite a long time to keep it up. Will get in touch when I next travel north.